Greenville Dermatology is home to a revolutionary new acne treatment known as TheraClear. TheraClear is the only technology that treats multiple causes of acne in one single treatment, and Dr. Miller is the only dermatologist in the Southeast to own this new, acne-fighting technology.
TheraClear treatment combines a vacuum with broadband light to treat acne and reduce redness almost immediately. The vacuum extracts sebaceous material from skin pores, while the broadband light destroys acne-producing cells and reduces oil production. TheraClear treatment is suitable for patients who want fast results, are resistant to antibiotics or suffer from hormonally induced acne.
- No pain and no downtime
- Treatment only lasts 10 minutes
- Noticeable visible improvement after first treatment
- Requires no pre-treatment gels or anesthetics
- Personal treatment insert maintains hygiene and reduces risk of cross contamination
- Patients no longer have to take acne antibiotics or other medications while receiving TheraClear
- Reduction in redness surrounding legion
- Drying and flattening of lesions
- Reduction of skin oiliness
- Visible reduction in pore size
FDA-approved to treat more types of acne than other treatments:
- Mild to inflammatory acne (acne vulgaris)
- Pustular acne
- Comedonal acne
If you have acne and haven’t found a solution, TheraClear may be for you. Contact Greenville Dermatology at (828) 242-5872 and schedule an appointment to talk to a skincare expert today.