Photo courtesy of Greenville Dermatology
In addition to providing high quality skin care and cosmetic treatments to patients in the Greenville area, Greenville Dermatology has a large retail store on site that is stocked with a variety of cosmetic products, including makeup and sunscreen, as well as skincare solutions and accessories to help protect your skin. These products are carefully hand-selected by Dr. Matthew Miller due to their high quality and safety for all skin types.
If you are looking for last minute gifts for friends, family or yourself, consider stopping by our office and checking out these amazing products:
· For your best friend: Obagi® products. To help supplement her regular beauty routine, this transformative collection of skin care products and systems will improve penetration of prescription and cosmetic agents across the skin barrier.
· For your mother: Neocutis products, which are designed to heal the skin while diminishing visible signs of aging and keep her skin looking fresh.
· For your niece: glo.minerals™ cosmetics. For your active but beauty conscious family and friends, this line of cosmetics delivers unsurpassed coverage, broad spectrum UV protection and help combat free radical damage.
· For your jetsetter friends: Chic accessories that will help block UV rays when your friends escape to warmer climates in the winter months. The boutique at Greenville Dermatology is stocked with sunglasses, hats, makeup, scarves and visors that can protect your skin from the sun.
· For yourself: Latisse™ solution, which is an FDA-approved treatment that grows longer, thicker and darker eyelashes. Transform your lashes in 2015!
All of the above products are available for purchase at our office at 369 Woodruff Road in Greenville. For the holidays, we have special pricing for some of these products, so be sure to consider these items as you are collecting your last minute gifts and preparing your own skin for the winter.
For more information on how these products could benefit your skin, and what else might be right for you, make an appointment with one of our dermatologists. Call Greenville Dermatology at 864-242-5872 to schedule an appointment today.